Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems since latest update

2 posters

Go down

Problems since latest update  Empty Problems since latest update

Post by AuntyJulie Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:13 am

Just thought I'd post this in case others are having the same problems, I am using an acer iconia tablet and a kindle fire for this game. The kindle does not have the latest update with the butterfly event and treasure island. I hope that g5 does not release the kindle update until the problems are fixed! Firstly, the butterfly event, what a con! I used up every single talisman, energy and experience along with a lot of time, on the attempt to get butterfly nets which were very few and far between. In the last week of the event I spent my own hard earned money to buy nets (why can't you buy them with coins or crystals??). In the last few days, with just enough nets and only 20 butterflies to get, there were no more butterflies. End of story.
As for the update, the problems I have had are as follows - my collections are no longer sorting and when I complete a collection I get taken to a random place that is nowhere near the collection I need. This is frustrating because I spend a lot of time scrolling through to find the collections I need. Friends - some of my friends I can no longer send gifts to and when I visit friends after a while I get the message that I 'have reached the limit of actions for this friend' when I have only used 1. With this I am able to get around it by exiting the game then going back in. Some of my friends no longer display a wish list and I am guessing that is the case with my own wish list as I often get random gifts that are not on it. I have not had gifts or visits from some previously reliable friends and I am guessing that these problems are affecting them too.
I have contacted g5 and have not had a reply as yet (3 wks ago).
In a nutshell my formerly favourite game is now too frustrating to play and I have decided to stop playing it on the acer. I have changed my name to 'bye&thanks but who knows, if the problems get fixed I may be back. However, I will continue the game on my kindle as, touch wood, it is working perfectly at the moment!
Aunty Julie

AuntyJulie

Back to top Go down

Problems since latest update  Empty Re: Problems since latest update

Post by redhead038 Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:02 pm

I play this game on a Kindle HDX. I'm having the same problems as you are with friend's wish lists being empty, etc. Another annoying problem I'm having is getting booted out of the game quite often. Sometimes after finishing a scene or after visiting friends, I get booted out and have to log back in. Luckily the gifts I received after finishing the scene are still there waiting to go into inventory.

redhead038

Back to top Go down

Post by AuntyJulie Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:40 pm

I have to revise my previous comments as I am now having problems with my kindle fire, out of 38 friends, 23 have no wish list......

AuntyJulie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down