Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BKPretty ..Plays Daily & Loves Gift Exchange! NEW CODE: (zero) 0 DFJ3 O (letter)

2 posters

Go down

BKPretty ..Plays Daily & Loves Gift Exchange! NEW CODE: (zero) 0 DFJ3 O (letter) Empty BKPretty ..Plays Daily & Loves Gift Exchange! NEW CODE: (zero) 0 DFJ3 O (letter)

Post by BKPretty Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:35 pm

YES!! THANKS to All Of YOU..  MY NEW CODE!!! :  6SQST5

I started playing this game with
2 broken shoulders and 1 arm had multiple fractures with bone pieces everywhere, ripped rotator cuffs and .. Well.. you get the idea..
When I started playing, not even my arms working, just the the one hand ..
It was Great!! LOL
But I couldn't easily find information so have missed a LOT!!
I just started to look for friends this week .. I Really Am Shy Embarassed
And for those of you who have taken the time to read this boring Sleep
I wish I had been more active with y'all whe16:37:1616:37:25n I first joined because
You All have been GREAT!!  sunny

Last edited by BKPretty on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

BKPretty

Back to top Go down

BKPretty ..Plays Daily & Loves Gift Exchange! NEW CODE: (zero) 0 DFJ3 O (letter) Empty Re: BKPretty ..Plays Daily & Loves Gift Exchange! NEW CODE: (zero) 0 DFJ3 O (letter)

Post by BeeBee Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Sent you an invite

BeeBee

Back to top Go down

BKPretty ..Plays Daily & Loves Gift Exchange! NEW CODE: (zero) 0 DFJ3 O (letter) Empty Re: BKPretty ..Plays Daily & Loves Gift Exchange! NEW CODE: (zero) 0 DFJ3 O (letter)

Post by BKPretty Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Thanks BeeBee..
I got you earlier today. I was so excited to see people actually wanting to play the game with me.
Maybe now I can get rid of all the people I've been sent by the game but who do Not actually Play The Game.. lol

Thanks again...
Beverly

BKPretty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down