Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory)

2 posters

Go down

5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory) Empty 5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory)

Post by polarea Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:02 pm

combining elements don't come out of inventory when you gift once per day, if you don't have the required level for a combining element, but don't have enough crystals, gifting it on their wish list then visiting their page will give you 60 free crystals, all combining elements are free or better once per day

polarea

Back to top Go down

5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory) Empty I'm up to my limit for today, will gift again tonight

Post by polarea Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:46 pm

up to my 50 gift limit today, will post again tonight

polarea

Back to top Go down

5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory) Empty Re: 5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory)

Post by debs1275 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:08 pm

Just tried said incorrect code
Send1275

debs1275

Back to top Go down

5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory) Empty Re: 5GU98P pls add I gift combining elements every day because they are free or better (don't come out of inventory)

Post by Lynz Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:53 am

My code is BHDX9C. Please add me. I gift every day too!

Lynz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down