Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends wanted: 16HCTO

Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Friends wanted: 16HCTO

Post by Lady Anke Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:44 am

I'm looking for new friends in Secret Society.
Daily presents and playing!

My code: 16HCTO

Lady Anke

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty I think I was able to add you. we can help each other for free with items needed for collection

Post by Momma960 Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:17 am

Hi. I entered the code you gave, so I think you should get a friend request. I want to make sure you know that we can give each other items needed to craft collections without taking it out of inventory. I'm referring to the keys, fairy tale items, ribbons, antikythera mechanisms etc. If it says give underneath the item it won't drain your inventory. I wish more people knew this. I give all of my friend items from their wanted list every day and I only have one friend that gives me back stuff from my list. The others just give me junk items that are part of the collections we all have tons of.

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Answer

Post by Lady A. Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:49 am

Dera Momma,
My Englisch is not very good, because I am from Germany....and I can't understand everything of your text you have written to me.
Of course you will get the present from your wish list, even more than one a day.

When someone says "thank you" to a gift you habe made to him, you automatically get a "thank you present" - and these Presents are often the stuff you mean, I think.
So you have the normal presents from others, they have the green "thank you button" and you have got the "thank-you-presents" - they did not,have the green "thank you button". And thats why you think they always only gave stuff to you. I hope you understand what I want to explain to you.....

Until now II gave 5 presents to you today.- every present of your list once a time.

The best wishes from Germany,
Lady A.

Lady A.

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Hello and Thank You

Post by Momma960 Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello Lady A.

Thank you. You gave me too many gifts! I do not know how you were able to do that. The game only allows me to give you a single 'item needed for completing a collection' each day. I am not at a high enough level to give you the other stuff on your list. I am sorry.

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty to Momma960

Post by Lady A. Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Oh, that's ok :-) I enjoy every gift!!
Put in your list, what you need....also collection things, and if I'm able to, I will give everything to you.
Sorry, for my Bad English...

Are you from the USA?

Lady A.

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty reply

Post by Momma960 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 pm

Lady A,

Yes I am from The USA. It is exciting to speak with someone in Germany!

It was also interesting to write my reply in Google Translate and then check the reverse translation. Some things do not translate very well at all! :-)

Have a great day.

Momma960

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Answer Momma960

Post by Lady A. Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Me too - its very exiting to talk to someone in the USA. Maybe there is a possibility to change EMail adrsses without showing everyone, so that we can talk a little bit further.
Its a great chance for me to practice my English....
(Even above the Game....Do you know a way to give the energy things or the tools? I've got so many....)

Best wishes from across the Ocean x-)

Lady A.

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Reply to Lady A.

Post by Momma960 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:05 am

Wow! Thank you. How did you do that? If I try to give you more than one item from under the 'give a gift' tab, the game says I can't. And the items such as a spool of thread are under the give a gift tab and 'give a collection item tab'. I don't know how you are able to present to me so many at one time.

okay, those words did not translate very well, but I think you will get the meaning.

Do you have Facebook? I can activate my Facebook in the game and you can search my name. Then we could message in that way.

Good day to you, Good night to me! :-) (now I realize you were talking to me in the middle of your night!)

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Re: Friends wanted: 16HCTO

Post by Lady A. Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:51 am

Yes, it was a little bit late last night....
There is a trick to cheat the game like this, but if I would tell, it would not make fun like you have now ;-))
No, sorry, I have not got facebook....
So, I will try to find another way to have a 'private talk' ....
Best regards from Hamburg Germany!!!

Lady A.

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Lady A.

Post by Momma960 Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:45 am

Greetings from afar.

I just wanted to let you know that I tried to send you a gift today and it's telling me 'Your friend hasn't visited the game in a long time, try your gift later. I know that is not true. I hope you did not get in trouble because of me.

Ich wollte nur , um Ihnen mitzuteilen , dass ich versucht, Ihnen heute ein Geschenk zu schicken und sie sagt mir, ' Dein Freund das Spiel seit langer Zeit nicht besucht hat , später Ihr Geschenk versuchen . Ich weiß, dass das nicht wahr ist . Ich hoffe, dass Sie nicht wegen mir in Schwierigkeiten bist .

Best wishes,
Momma960

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty Danke

Post by Vera37 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 am

Ich suche ebenfalls Freunde. Mein Code 0N0U4P. Sag schon mal danke Smile

Vera37

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty To Vera 37

Post by To Vera 37 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:11 pm

@Vera73 - Dein Code funktionierte bei mir nicht, Versuch mal meinen: 1TIM5H

To Vera 37

Back to top Go down

Friends wanted: 16HCTO Empty @Momma

Post by To Momma960 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:20 pm

Hi :-)
Yes, thank you, the present is arrived.... This message evern happens, when you have got to many presents in your box. When you recieved them and said thank you, the box is open again. In the box only fit 301 present until these massage appears.
I hope you understand my explanation.
Is my English understandable?

I think one of us may get an Email adress for one day and write it down here. The other one is gong to write an Email to this adress with his correct privat adress. So we habe the Connection an After this, the one-day-mail-adress which is here written down can be deleted so that nobody has the real privat information.
What do you think of rhis suggestion?

Lots of Love from Germany :-))

To Momma960

Back to top Go down

Post by Momma960 Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:33 am

Yes I can understand you :-D
You are doing great!

Very good idea about the email address. If you don't write an email address here first, I can do it later.

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Post by Momma960 Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:13 am

Lady Anke,

Greetings from across the ocean. I lost this page for a long time. I am sorry. If you still see this, it looks like we can connect through this forum. If you register, it gives you an option to communicate with friends.
What do you think of that idea? Would you prefer email?

Have a great day!
Momma960

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Post by Momma960 Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:52 am

Lady A,
Hello, I'm just checking to see if you've checked this page. We can exchange emails in the forum messages if you register.

Momma960

Momma960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down