Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make my name scroll in the friends window?

2 posters

Go down

How do I make my name scroll in the friends window? Empty How do I make my name scroll in the friends window?

Post by Pincity 910958 Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:02 am

Does anyone know how to do it? If so, could you please post it as a reply or post a link to a site that will tell me? Thanks!!

Pincity 910958

Back to top Go down

How do I make my name scroll in the friends window? Empty Re: How do I make my name scroll in the friends window?

Post by nitey4ever Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:42 pm

I have never seen a name scroll before. What platform do you play on (iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac or PC)? And have you seen scrolling names? Were they very long names?

nitey4ever
Admin

https://secretsocietyg5game.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How do I make my name scroll in the friends window? Empty Re: How do I make my name scroll in the friends window?

Post by mveiga15 Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:47 am

I play in mac and i have like 3/4 friends that have. In mac you don't have a max of characters, the name only have to fit in the window where you change it and that doesn't fit in the friend window so it has to scroll. (don't know if this is right, but between what I've read and what Ive tried it s my explanation)

mveiga15

Back to top Go down

How do I make my name scroll in the friends window? Empty Scrolling na,e

Post by Mo/halloween Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:53 am

You have to link your game to Facebook

Mo/halloween

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down