Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Butterflies Event

3 posters

Go down

Butterflies Event Empty Butterflies Event

Post by JenniC Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:43 am

I'm very new to this game, so my apologies if this is rudimentary to you all. What is this Butterflies Event? It says it ends in 21 more days, so what happens if I don't collect all my butterflies in time? Can butterflies be given and received as gifts? Can butterfly nets be obtained other than by playing the pictures? Thank you all in advance for your answers.

JenniC

Back to top Go down

Butterflies Event Empty Re: Butterflies Event

Post by HelenaH Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:56 pm

If you don't collect the butterflies by the end of the event, you will not be awarded the special avatar or the six fabulous prizes. The butterflies and nets do not display in the player's inventory, so I do not believe it is possible to gift them. The only other way I know of to obtain butterfly nets is via an in-game pop-up ad offering 20 nets for $9.99 US.

HelenaH

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenaH Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:57 pm

If you don't collect the butterflies by the end of the event, you will not be awarded the special avatar or the six fabulous prizes. The butterflies and nets do not display in the player's inventory, so I do not believe it is possible to gift them. The only other way I know of to obtain butterfly nets is via an in-game pop-up ad offering 20 nets for $9.99 US.

HelenaH

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead038 Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:44 am

I'm not aware of the butterfly event. Is it available for Kindle users? I haven't seen anything in my game about it. Could someone tell me about how I could access it please? scratch

redhead038

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenaH Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:16 am

The update with the Butterfly Event has not been released on Kindle. (I play on Kindle under a different user name.) I do not know if the update **will** be available to Kindle users. You will need to contact the developer, G5 Games, to find that out.

HelenaH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down