Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get random objects when wish list items could have been given

+2
nitey4ever
lacreds
6 posters

Go down

Get random objects when wish list items could have been given Empty Get random objects when wish list items could have been given

Post by Laurelgirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 pm

I don't understand players who dump their random collection objects in place of giving you something you actually need. Can anyone explain why players do this? I wouldn't mind if they also gave one of the free items which I always have on my list, like a key or a spring, and give the collection item in addition. Sad

Laurelgirl

Back to top Go down

Get random objects when wish list items could have been given Empty Re: Get random objects when wish list items could have been given

Post by lacreds Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:37 pm

I don't understand either. I hate that I can't see half my friend's wishlists, because, like xmas, I like to give people what they want.

My mother in law must be playing because she only gives what she wants. LOL!

lacreds

Back to top Go down

Get random objects when wish list items could have been given Empty Re: Get random objects when wish list items could have been given

Post by nitey4ever Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:39 pm

There is a glitch with the latest update where most people's wishlists are not displaying. Because of this many people are sending whatever they feel like. You could spend crystals to change your name to reflect what you need, like mine is currently nitDrinkMe instead of nitey4ever (Android is limited to 10 characters). Hopefully this will be fixed with the next update.

nitey4ever
Admin

https://secretsocietyg5game.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoustonJen Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:37 pm

I think some people just don't realize that the scroll items can be given for free.. without coming from their own collection. It's very frustrating. I can have only one thing on a my wish list - a key or spring. I think - 15 friends, I should get at least 10 keys right away. Haha

HoustonJen

Back to top Go down

Post by HoustonJen Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:39 pm

It's the first thing on the list. ..they don't even need to scroll.

HoustonJen

Back to top Go down

Get random objects when wish list items could have been given Empty GRATITUDE GIFTS

Post by kberr Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:57 am

Most of the time if you look these gifts are randomly chosen by the computer as a "Thank you" gift not selected by the player. When you push Thank you after receiving a gift a randomly picked gift by the computer is sent to you. The player did not have anything to do with this selection.

kberr

Back to top Go down

Post by rsoflehi Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:24 am

I think the thank you gifts are the random items. I have not figured out how to send collection items that are not on the wish list. I have noticed while gifting between my 2 accounts that I can give collection items on wish list several times a day not just once.

rsoflehi

Back to top Go down

Post by kberr Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:44 am

At level 170 I am allowed to give up to 10 collection items per day to anyone I want to including the same player. I believe this number increases as level increases. You are only allowed to give one "free gift" per day per friend up to 50 per day unless you Time Travel. Then all numbers reset and you can gift free gifts to friends again and another 10 collection items.

kberr

Back to top Go down

Post by JaqPot Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:37 am

Kberr, can you explain "time travel" to me? Tks

JaqPot

Back to top Go down

Post by kberr Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:38 pm

Time travel is when you change the date and/or time on your computer. This changes the energy points available on your current game. You can jump forward or backward by changing the date or time on your computer but the drawback is that if you have any talisman working such as winged lightening you will lose them when you change your time. Also this may screw up other programs on your computer that are time and date sensitive such as a set alarm or message that is date sensitive. Many players do this when they run out of energy so they can keep playing. This has advantages in that you can keep playing and can send more than one gift to players because the game thinks the date has changed. I have heard that some players have lost their game information so if you decide to do this I would make a backup first.

kberr

Back to top Go down

Post by JaqPot Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:53 am

Thank you for the info.

JaqPot

Back to top Go down

Get random objects when wish list items could have been given Empty gifting vs collections

Post by Mama Jane 57 Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:02 am

When someone asks for collection items only I send whatever I want. If they are asking for items that help collections combine and the system allows me to give without taking from my stores, I will send what is asked for freely.

Mama Jane 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down