Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gift glitch

3 posters

Go down

Gift glitch Empty Gift glitch

Post by Cadata Fri May 23, 2014 10:57 am

Anyone having trouble claiming their gifts. The past 2 days my gift section is allowing a few gifts to be claimed then it takes me right out of the game. I have an iPad and have never had this issue before. Any answers to fix this. I have updated as on May. Thanks

Cadata

Back to top Go down

Gift glitch Empty different gift glitch

Post by Lorell Mon May 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Since the update I get very few gifts from my wish list. I am receiving LOTS of collection items that I haven't asked for and really don't need. My friends were usually pretty good at sending wish list items (which are all elements), so I can't believe they are suddenly inundating me with coins, crowns and navigator's secrets.
BUT, sometimes my gifts are doubled inexplicably Very Happy, which is very good when a needed element gets through.

Lorell

Lorell

Back to top Go down

Gift glitch Empty Can't get my gifts

Post by Sloth Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:45 am

Right now my gifts are locked at 302. Gradually since may I have been able to retrieve a few gifts before the game locks up and throws me out. Now gift icon will not open at all. Therefore I can receive no gifts my friends maybe sending. I have tried the shut down process some other players have used with success but it does not work for me. I want to let anyone know that has me for a friend that don't send me gifts right now you are wasting them on me. I can still send. Has anything else worked for anyone?

Sloth

Back to top Go down

Gift glitch Empty gifts glitch

Post by bandm Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:09 pm

I contacted support about this and they told me I had to wait until the next update! Sad  They were not able to even give me a ball park date.  I am also not getting any additional friends.  I was getting requests, but that has even stopped.

bandm

Back to top Go down

Gift glitch Empty Re: Gift glitch

Post by teejay Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:55 am

I have over 235 gifts and cannot retrieve them either. this has been a problem since May & it is getting worse. I have written many times to G5, but to no avail. incidentally can anyone tell me how you find out what your code is?

teejay

Back to top Go down

Post by lerling Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:24 am

Hi Teejay,
To find ur code, go friends, add by code, invitation code.

lerling

Back to top Go down

Gift glitch Empty Fix for gift glitch

Post by Catonkeys Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:00 pm

There is a detailed fix for the gift glitch posted over in the chapter cheats group ( see link at top of this page).

Catonkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Loleans Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:55 am

There is no link?

Loleans

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckyg Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 am

I have 21 gifts and I can't collect them either. It keep throwing me out. Any more news on this? Very frustrating.

Beckyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckyg Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 am

There is no link at the top of the page! Please can someone post!

Beckyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Beckyg Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:08 am

There is no link at the top of the page! Please can someone post!

Beckyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down