Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an old grandma has a few questions

3 posters

Go down

an old grandma has a few questions Empty an old grandma has a few questions

Post by JessePup14 Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:08 pm

Hello everyone... even though my login name is Jessepup... please just call me Nana... everyone else does.

I am an ol' grandma that just discovered there are many things on a PC that I find enjoyable... and I love this game. It keeps me busy during my rest time. I have high blood pressure these days and need to rest many times a day. This game keeps my behind in the chair and my feet up. If I don't keep my mind busy I find myself back up doing something. haha

Well folks, my grandkids have discovered the game and want to play too. So my first question is...

1. Is there a way for different people to log in to the game and have different profiles in the game so they are not interfering with each others games and or progress?

2. If not is there a way to let one of my grandchildren play this game over spring break for a few weeks, and then just completely start the game over? Could I re-install it somehow? I am a little odd that way. I want to do each step myself even if it means I start over at the beginning. But then I am only level 6 or so. Smile  If I do want to re-install the game, do I just uninstall it and the install it again? Sorry for the questions but I am not to smart about these things.

3. The last thing is a minor issue... but the picture of my player in top left is of a man... I clicked on it and it gives me 3 photos to choose from, a shadow figure of a man and two other men.. But I see women photos on other players, how do I get a woman photo for my player. I think it looks odd for my player to be named Nana and to have a man's photo. hahaha... but then again... in this generation maybe it fits. Just not for me.

If someone can help me with these things I would be in your debt.

regards,

Nana

JessePup14

Back to top Go down

an old grandma has a few questions Empty Re: an old grandma has a few questions

Post by lacreds Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:51 pm

Nana,
To answer your questions:
1. I've only been able to create new profiles on different devices; however, you may want to try setting up different users on your computer and then downloading the game as each user.
2. If that doesn't work and you reinstall, a notice will pop up that the game recognizes that you've played on the device and ask if you want to start from last game played. You can reply cancel and it will start you from the beginning, just use a different player name.
3. You receive more avatars the further along in the game you get.

I hope this helps and I hope adding different users to your computer solves the multi player issue.

Have a wonderful day and keep enjoying the game!

lacreds

Back to top Go down

Post by Jzcakeok Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:24 pm

I'd like 2 be your friend, Nana.I love this game 2. I recently lost my Gimama who raised me. ~Melissa, Level 125
User name: JRKMDK
Franz Code: 30DT9R
Profession: Merchant
Jzcakeok
Jzcakeok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down