Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone having trouble with the new update?

3 posters

Go down

Is anyone having trouble with the new update? Empty Is anyone having trouble with the new update?

Post by Yaneth Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:26 pm

I play on an IPhone and I'm having trouble scrolling down my friend list, does anyone else have similar problems?

Yaneth

Back to top Go down

Is anyone having trouble with the new update? Empty Re: Is anyone having trouble with the new update?

Post by hobbit2710 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Hi, yes me too . really slow .

hobbit2710

Back to top Go down

Is anyone having trouble with the new update? Empty Yes, the new update has problems

Post by Poizonivy Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 am

I wish I had not updated. Slow, no Friends Invite lists, gifting glitches, etc. I played many times over several days and never got a Pairs window so could not play to open the Flowershop picture. Got Morphs a lot, but no Pairs. I am Level 105 and use up my energy every day, so you can see that I am playing quite a few windows daily. Eventually I "paid" with my hoarded gems (which is what they probably wanted me to do) and got it open. Right away 6 pictures switched from Morph to Pairs! Is that a glitch, or deliberate? Poizonivy
Poizonivy
Poizonivy

Back to top Go down

Is anyone having trouble with the new update? Empty Game Update Problems

Post by AnnD Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:03 am

I play on IPad and the Invite Friends does not load new friends every 8 hours; it just keeps resetting back to 8 hours! I have also noticed that the Mode of play required to obtain a collection item takes a very long time to come up so you burn a lot of energy to get an item to continue quests. Frustrating! I also don't like the changes to the 3k, 99+ short forms they started with the update. Why fix what isn't broken! Hopefully another update will fix these issues.

AnnD

Back to top Go down

Is anyone having trouble with the new update? Empty Re: Is anyone having trouble with the new update?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down