Secret Society: Hidden Mystery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of people not gifting

3 posters

Go down

Tired of people not gifting Empty Tired of people not gifting

Post by U62 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:03 am

I wish there was a way of rearranging friends based on when they gave you a gift, or even when they last played.

I've got 30 people on my friend list, a simple gift request list with low level items, yet if I'm lucky I'll get 2 gifts I actually need in a day. I gift everyone, every day, and also use my collection gifting if I can.

Time for a clear out. If you're a gifted and want to add me, my code is 0MPMP7. First digit is a zero.

Cheers

U62

Back to top Go down

Tired of people not gifting Empty People Gifting

Post by CJ7 Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:13 pm

You didn't list your entire code -- I got a reply saying the code was incomplete.

I'm assuming you have items on your wish list.At least your friends aren't dumping their excess collection items -- like books, crowns, soccer balls, rings, and soldier figurines -- on you.

CJ7

Back to top Go down

Tired of people not gifting Empty Re: Tired of people not gifting

Post by sharniwilson Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:48 pm

1VDZ17 is my current code, plz add me as it says your one is incorrect. I am a daily gifter and I gift what is on your wish list if I am able to :-)

sharniwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharlene Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:30 pm

I gift daily by wish list when possible, if not it's usually a ladybug/carrot/arrow. My current code is 9k3xyh

Sharlene

Back to top Go down

Post by SallyP Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:57 am

It's saying I've sent a request to you all already, my code is OBSNDW, DAILY PLAYER

SallyP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down